4 Pyap Court, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 4 Pyap Court, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 4th May. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Perfectly set up with today's modern family in mind is this 4 bedroom home, situated in an established area around 500m from the River
* The main bedroom, with large en suite, is located at the rear and has a lovely outlook and direct access to the deck
* Featuring an updated kitchen, Jarrah timber floors, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, a split system, ceiling fans and built in robes
* Open plan living flows out onto a covered & timber decked entertainment space that overlooks a stylish in ground, heated pool
* There is also a separate pavilion right next to the pool
* Ample shedding takes care of storage needs and has an adjoining high bay large carport
* The yard is fully fenced and this enticing package sits on a substantial 949m2 (approx.) allotment
Click on Buyer tab at the top of our website (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation – Register your interest as a Buyer.
3D Virtual Tour
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 949m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
4 bedrooms all with BIR's
2 bathrooms (one en suite to master)
Dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
Ducted gas heating
Jarrah timber floors
Large covered & timber decked outdoor area
In ground, heated pool
Built approximately 1989
Brick construction / tiled roof
Gas hot water
8x6m (approx.) shed
9x6m (approx.) carport with high clearance
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Director / Sales Consultant
I am a born and bred local, I started my schooling at Mildura West Primary School and completed my secondary education at St. Joseph’s College in 1999. Real Estate is in my blood, my father Gavin Ridley and my auntie Cheryl Reberger are both highly respected local real estate agents and both directors of First National Collie and Tierney and my uncle is a director of a highly successful real estate franchise based in Melbourne.
I started my real estate career in Geelong where I learnt from some of the best agents in the country. I lived in Geelong for nearly 5 years before moving back home to Mildura with my wife Diana at the start of 2008 to continue real estate with my father. As of 2013, I have also proudly become a Director at First National Collie & Tierney.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality service to all of my clients and always strive to get the best possible result no matter how much work is required. My goals in the near future are to continue to meet my clients needs and to provide each of them with the best service in the district.
My wonderful wife and our sons Jude and Tommy are the loves of my life.